Startin’blox produce an open platform that allows app developers to incorporate pre-built modules of rich functionality in their apps. Modules leverage the W3C Solid framework created by Sir Tim Berners-Lee to promote data storage decentralisation, and the return of data control from service providers to data owners. The proposal is to bring Startin’blox and Quick Apps closer together.
- Lead: Startin’blox (France)
- Additional: none
- A 6 month project.
- Enable developers who use the Startin’blox platform to output their applications as Quick Apps as well as PWAs.
- Enable Quick App developers to use the growing library of Startin’blox modules to enrich their Quick Apps with rich functionality.
- Sponsorship funding: 95K€
- Project accepted by the Steering Committee.
- Sponsors being sought.